In case you think I’m studying just for fun, well I’m not. I hope that my career gives me a good economic situation to live well. I´m not specially ambitious about it, but if comes abundantly it´s even better. In any case, that’s not the most important part. I’m gonna be an architect in a few years (even though it seems like an eternity). My main expectations includes creative things, enjoying work with hands, propose innovative things and has a good team to build occupiable spaces. For doing all those things, plus the knowledge of the area, I need to develop through experience making assignments, which I do here in the university. I don´t really had investigated about all the available majors, maybe I would like to take something related to urbanism, but there are other areas that I like about being architect too. Truly, I don’t think the job is something to make a dream, but I always like to be a contribution in the society. If I can do something for someone, I´ll be joyful. And...
Comments
Post a Comment